|*||15-gallon acrylic rectangle jellyfish aquarium kit with fundamental supplies and live jellyfish|
|*|| Clean aquarium aesthetics integrates well with most home interior for a stylish presentation|
|*|| Once your jellyfish aquarium is shipped, receive a voucher redeemable for live jellyfish|
Add excitement and wonder to your aquarium hobby with the LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi in White. This inclusive jellyfish aquarium kit helps streamline product selection by including fundamental aquarium supplies and accessories so you can enjoy setting up your stylish jellyfish aquarium sooner and with greater convenience. Thanks to its clean aquarium aesthetics, the LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium JS15 Cubi in White integrates well with most home interior while artistically showcasing live jellyfish.
The LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi in White features a cleverly concealed integrated filtration that provides essential mechanical and biological filtration. Innovative aquarium design directs water flow in a gentle circular fashion to keep fragile jellyfish safely in motion. To easily transform your jellyfish aquarium into a fabulous living art display, simply use the included remote control to select the perfect LED light display, whether it's your favorite or a beautiful everchanging rainbow of colors. The LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium JS15 Cubi in White also features 1/4" barbed inlet/outlets for convenient installation of an optional aquarium water chiller.
Please Note: The LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi in White is shipped first. Once your aquarium is shipped, we will send you a voucher redeemable for live jellyfish.
LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi in White includes:
- 15 gallons LiveAquaria® Professional Reef Salt
- 8 oz FritzZyme 9 Live Nitrifying Bacteria
- Instant Ocean Hydrometer
- Acrylic Cleaning Sponge
- Marine Stick-on Thermometer
- San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp Hatchery
- 6 gram San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp Eggs
- 1 oz 300-500 micron Dry Jellyfish Food with Scoop
- 3 Medium Moon Jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) redeemable with voucher, shipped separately
J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Features:
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 9-7/8" x 23-1/2" high
- 15 Gallon Capacity
- Acrylic Construction with 1/4" Barbed Inlet and Outlet for Optional Aquarium Water Chiller
- Filter Media (Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls) Included
- 5W, 88 gph Water Pump Included
- 7.2W Adjustable LED Light (integrated into aquarium top) with Remote Control Included
LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi White Instructions:
(Not Connected to an Optional Aquarium Water Chiller)
- Gently wash the Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls with warm water before installation to remove any dust or odors.
- Gently wash the aquarium with warm water for three minutes and install electrical equipment as shown in the diagram. Do not plug installed equipment into an electrical outlet yet.
- Prepare the LiveAquaria® Professional Reef Salt mix per instructions. Use the hydrometer to measure salinity/specific gravity. Adjust as necessary to achieve a desired range of 30-31ppt Salinity or 1.022-1.023 SG Specific Gravity.
- Gently pour the prepared saltwater mix into the jellyfish aquarium making sure not to exceed the internal opening.
- Add Nitrifying Bacteria per manufacturer instructions.
- Insert Power Cord into an electrical outlet making sure the Water Pump is fully submerged.
- Use the included Cleaning Sponge to gently remove any bubbles attached to the aquarium interior.
- Adjust aquarium lighting to your desired setting using the included Remote Control.
Introducing Jellyfish to your LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS15 Cubi White
- Acclimate your jellyfish using the Drip Acclimation Method (Link to LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides is included with your jellyfish Shipment Confirmation email).
- Gently transfer the jellyfish, one by one, into the aquarium using a cup. It is recommended to initially transfer one jellyfish first and observe it for one to three hours. Transfer the rest of jellyfish if the first jellyfish demonstrates no signs of distress.
For 3 jellyfish, feed 1/4 scoop of dry jellyfish food once per day using the included scoop. To make a suspension, mix the dry jellyfish food with a small amount of aquarium water in a small container. This jellyfish food suspension can then be dispersed into the aquarium. If, within one to two hours of feeding, the suspended food settles on the aquarium floor it is recommended to resuspend the food using the included Bulb Syringe.
Please Note: Adjust feeding amount as necessary so very little food is left on the aquarium floor. Any uneaten food on the bottom should be removed daily using the included Bulb Syringe to maintain high water quality.