Please view our Day-By-Day Delivery Chart for Aquatic Life HERE.
Please Note: Intermittent fulfillment and transit delays continue due to COVID-19. Saturday Delivery option is temporarily suspended. We appreciate your patronage and understanding.
FREE* Standard Shipping on Qualifying Orders!
Aquatic Life Shipping Rate Information
Fish, Corals, Inverts, Algae/Saltwater Plants, Reef Cleaner Packages, Diver's Den®/Wisconsin Facility, and ORA®
|Fish, Corals, Inverts, Algae, Saltwater Plants, & Reef Cleaner Packages
Diver's Den®-Wisconsin Facility
Live Plants and Live Foods
Aquatic Supplies Shipping Rate Information
|FedEx Priority Overnight ||$29.99 |
Aquarium and Pond Supplies
|Up to $48.99
|$49 and Up
|Up to $48.99
|$49 and Up||$14.99
Saturday Delivery Upgrade
*FREE SHIPPING Details
Qualifying orders ship free utilizing the shipping method standard to its specific shipping category. Order totals for aquatic life and aquatic supplies are processed separately to qualify for Free Shipping ($179 & up, and $49 & up respectively). Exclusions apply.
- Aquatic Life and Live Food orders are shipped using our SigNature® Shipping System and include a single $9.99 Box Fee applied once to your order total. Box Fee is non-refundable.
- We cannot ship any aquatic life to Hawaii, APO addresses, Post Office Boxes, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, or other countries. All aquatic life orders for Alaska require an additional $25.00 surcharge.
- We cannot ship any aquatic supplies to Hawaii, APO addresses, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, or other countries. All aquatic supply orders for Alaska must ship Air and require a $25.00 surcharge.
- Air Upgrade Options are not available for Reef Rock.
- Items requiring freight shipping will incur a $150 charge.
- Frozen Food orders are processed separately from other aquatic supplies due to their special handling needs. Shipping charges will still be added to any other items ordered where applicable. The $29.99 shipping and handling for Frozen Foods is a flat rate for as many frozen food items as you need. Frozen Food orders are packed with dry ice to keep the contents frozen. Avoid contact with skin. Be sure to handle dry ice with gloves to avoid injury. We cannot ship Frozen Food orders to Alaska.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday. Rates are for the 48 connecting states only. Orders placed after 12:00 pm CST are shipped next business day.
- Live plant (freshwater aquarium and pond plants) and live food orders are processed separately from other aquatic life orders due to their special handling needs. Shipping charges will still be added to any other items ordered where applicable.
Additional Shipping Information for Aquatic Life
To ensure you receive the healthiest species available and to reduce the travel stress on your aquatic life, your order will be shipped direct to your door using our SigNature® Shipping System.
The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your item numbers and tracking number so you can make arrangements to sign for your order upon scheduled arrival.
A link to our online Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides is also included in your order shipment confirmation e-mail. Be sure to read our Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides in preparation for your new arrivals.
Please Note: Acclimation procedures must be followed for all new arrivals in order to be covered under our Live Arrival, 7-Day "Arrive Alive, Stay Alive®", and 30-Day Guarantees.