Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
· We cannot ship item CD-22916 to Alaska.
|*||Mechanical and chemical filter cartridges for Emperor power filters|
|*||Traps debris and removes dissolved organic aquarium pollutants|
|*||Replace filter cartridge every 2-4 weeks for optimum aquarium water quality|
Marineland Emperor Rite-Size E Filter Cartridges boast "rinse and drop in" convenience for clean and clear aquarium water. Rite-Size E Cartridges for Emperor 280 and 400 BIO-Wheel Power Filters feature a double-thick polyfiber pad on one side to efficiently trap dirt and debris. The other side features a patented ribbed backing that allows even distribution of aquarium water through the super-effective Black Diamond Carbon that quickly removes discoloration and dissolved organic pollutants. The result is superior mechanical and chemical filtration to maintain superior aquarium water quality.
Marineland Emperor Rite-Size E Filter Cartridges measure 9-1/2" x 6". Use one filter cartridge for the Emperor 280 and two pads for the 400.
Marineland Emperor Rite-Size E Filter Cartridges
Installing your Emperor Rite-Size "E" Filter Cartridge(s)
- Thoroughly rinse cartridge(s) under cold water to remove any dust.
- Shake cartridge(s) horizontally (blue side up), to evenly distribute carbon over ribbed back.
- Slide cartridge(s) into Filter Cartridge Channels (narrow side down, ribbed back facing towards aquarium).
- Be sure each cartridge is securely seated in bottom channel.
NOTE: For optimum power filter performance replace filter cartridge every 2-4 weeks.